To: address@hidden
cc: address@hidden
From: address@hidden
Subject: netCDF for Windows XP?

Hello,

We are trying to install netCDF on a PC running Windows XP, and we are not
succeeding.

We've downloaded netcdf.zip and netcdf-3.5.0.win32bin.zip from your web
site, and installed them following the instructions to the best of our
abilities. We don't have C compilers, so we need to use the pre-built
binaries.

We think that we haven't put the files specified for the PATH in the proper
directory. Where is PATH?

Many thanks in advance, Colin

Colin Polsky, PhD
Belfer Center for Science & International Affairs
Harvard University
79 JFK Street
Cambridge, MA 02138 USA
tel: (617) 496-0426 fax: (617) 496-0606