Re: 20021220: Agilent lc/msd data

>To: address@hidden
>From: address@hidden
>Subject: BOUNCE address@hidden: Non-member submission from ["Ventura, Manuel"
><address@hidden>]

Hi Manny,

> Something is a little unclear to me here.  I save and export my Chemstation
> LC/MS data in ANDI format.  The data is converted to netCDF data by Unidata
> V3.4.  The netCDF data itself can be converted to MassLynx I thought.  Or is
> it the case that the data needs to be converted to Thermo Galactic SPC files
> first.  It sounds like we're close, but I don't understand the specific
> execution of the basic procedure at this point.  Further advice would be
> much appreciated and I could send you a couple of data files if necessary to
> prove principle.  Thanks a lot.

Sorry, but we develop and maintain netCDF for the geosciences, and
know almost nothing about its applications in mass spectroscopy.  I've
never heard of MassLynx or Thermo Galactic SPC files.  You may need to
ask someone who is more familiar with the use of the ANDI/NetCDF (AIA)
Mass Spectrometry Data Interchange Format.

--Russ