20021102: matlab and awips

>From:  "Sarah Prior" <address@hidden>

Hi Saray,

Russ Rew CCed me on his reply to you a few days ago and mentioned that
I might have a comment on running Matlab on the same machine as AWIPS.
I feel pretty confident that this is possible on the Linux AWIP machines,
but I have no experience with the HP versions.  As an example, we ran
D3D on a 550 Mhz machine running FX-Linux and saw no problems.  I
can't imagine that Matlab would be any different.

Cheers,