20020819: netcdf.mod for PC?

Gab,

> To: address@hidden
> From: Gabriel Abramowitz <address@hidden>
> Subject: netcdf.mod for PC?

> I've recently been trying to install netcdf with fortran 90 interface onto
> a PC with digital fortran 90, but don't find netcdf.mod anywhere in the PC
> installation. Could you direct me to a site or group that may have one
> built?
> Thanks.
> Gab Abramowitz

> Gab Abramowitz
> Department of Physical Geography,
> Macquarie University, North Ryde NSW 2109 Australia
> address@hidden  Ph: +61 2 9850 9670

The netCDF Fortran-90 module file "f90/netcdf.mod" is created by the
Fortran-90 compiler from the file "f90/netcdf.f90": it is not part of
the distribution.

Depending on your compiler, the module file may be named "netcdf.mod",
"netcdf.MOD", "NETCDF.MOD", or "NETCDF.mod".

Contact me if you have any questions.

Regards,