Re: 20020318: compile netcdf libraries under ms/dos

Hi Michael:

Are you running Windows? Cygwin?

We have prebuilt binaries for win32 environments, pointers are at

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/faq.html#win

If you need to recompile the source, you will have to modify our make files
for your environment. The standard unix make files come with the source
distribution. Make files for Windows ising MS VC 6.0 are pointed to at the
above URL. I'm not sure which would be the better starting point.