Re: 20020304: NCO operators

>To: address@hidden
>From: Martin =?iso-8859-1?Q?K=F6hler?= <address@hidden>
>Subject: NCO operators

Martin,

> thanks for the quick response.  I tried
>
> http://nco.sourceforge.net/
>
> then
>
> ftp://nco.sourceforge.net/pub/nco/nco.tar.gz
>
> and get:
>
> "(146) Connection refused"
>
> Can you replicate that?

Yes, I get the same thing.  I also get a problem trying to access the
SourceForge home page at

  http://sourceforge.net/

or equivalently

  http://sf.net/

which both say
                             We're Sorry.
            The SourceForge.net Website is currently down
                           for maintenance.
                       We will be back shortly

If you still have problems after SourceForge comes back, I'd contact
the main NCO developer, Charlie Zender, at <address@hidden>.  I seem
to remember that SourceForge replace FTP access with HTTP access and
everyone should have changed their FTP links, but I'm not sure ...

--Russ