20011102: netCDF Installation Problem (cont.)

>From: "Trey Apel" <address@hidden>

Trey,

>My appologies.  Here's the error log file.

I should have also asked you to provide the configure log output as
clear ASCII text;  it appears that you sent the log as a Microsoft
Word document file.

Since Word documents can be hideaways for viruses, and since we work
on Unix systems (not Windows), it is _much_ easier for us to deal with
simple, ASCII text.

So, could you resend the configure output as clear ASCII text?  Thanks.

Tom