20011003: broken link to netCDF for Windows NT?

>From: Steve McCann <address@hidden>

Steve,

>I am trying to download the zip file for the Windows make files of netCDF
>3.5.0.
>This page: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/faq.html#win
>contains a link to:
>ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/contrib/win32/netcdf-3.5.0.win32makeVC
>6.ZIP
>When I try to follow the ftp link, I get an error saying the page cannot be
>displayed.
>
>Is the ftp site down, or does the page not exist?

I just tried this from a local web browser here at Unidata and had no
problems seeing or downloading the file.  If you continue to have problems,
try FTPing the file directly:

machine: ftp.unidata.ucar.edu
user: anonymous
pass: your_full_email_address
directory: pub/netcdf/contrib/win32
file: netcdf-3.5.0.win32makeVC6.ZIP

>Thanks for your help.

If you do continue to have problems with the web link, please let us know.

>Steve McCann
>Thermo Galactic
>395 Main Street
>Salem, NH 03079
>
>Tel: 603-898-7600 x302
>Fax: 603-898-6228

Tom Yoksas

>From address@hidden Wed Oct  3 11:48:32 2001
>Subject: RE: 20011003: broken link to netCDF for Windows NT?

Tom,

Thanks for your help.  I am pretty sure now that this is a
firewall issue where I work.  I am going to download the files
on my home PC tonight.  I should have tried that in the first place!

Thanks again,
Steve