20010904: Please help me

>From: Isaac Moradi <address@hidden>

Isaac,

>I am a M.Sc. student of agrometeorology at Tehran University, Iran.
>I need more information about " netcdf program" and I could not download
>the program via the web because my computer download rate is very slow.

Did you try either of the two mirror sites listed in:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/mirrors.html

  Europe:
  ftp://ftp.dfd.dlr.de/pub/ucar/netcdf/

  Japan:
  ftp://www.gfd-dennou.org/arch/netcdf/unidata-mirror/

Your connection to the site in Europe or Japan might be better than
to the US.  Please try either or both of these sites and see if
you have better luck.

>I need the software, data, guide and examples of the program for my thesis
>very very much. Please send me them via the current E-mail.

All of the things you are looking for should be available on the mirror
sites. If you don't have any luck with either of the two mirror sites
please let us know.

>with best regards
>Isaac Moradi

Tom Yoksas