Re: 20010802: printable index for netCDF User's Guide for Fortran 90

>To: address@hidden
>From: Cedric Chavanne <address@hidden>
>Subject: User's guide

Hi Cedric,

> I have downloaded the NetCDF User's Guide for Fortran 90 from the web
> site
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/f90/index.html
> For the HTML version, there is an index at the end, but for the
> printable versions (both postscript and PDF), there is no index any
> more, which makes them rather useless ...
> Do you have a printable version of the index ?
> Thanks,
>
> Cedric Chavanne
> Department of Oceanography
> University of Hawaii

I'm unable to locate an index for the PDF or PostScript versions of
the Fortran 90 guide.  I just sent email to the author to see if we
can retrieve the FrameMaker source from which these were generated.
I'll let you know when we regenerate the index.  Thanks for pointing
out the problem.

--Russ