Re: 20010725: netcdf on DEC-alpha

Eunjoo,

I'm not a Fortran-90 expert, but I don't see anything wrong with your
program except that the "start" argument doesn't seem to have a type
declared for it.

If the netCDF package built and tested OK, then it's very unlikely
that the problem lies with the netCDF library (the tests are pretty
exhaustive).

Are you sure that the file contains valid data and that your "slpValue"
variable is correctly dimensioned?

Did you use any compiler options that would alter the default type of a
"real"?

Regards,