Re: 20010418: a netCDF problem

>To: address@hidden
>From: "William D Otto" <address@hidden>
>Subject: a netCDF problem

Hi Bill,

> I am having a problem with getting a data to write after I have created
> the file. I am using version 3.4 on a SUN. I checked the error flags,
> and there all 0. It a simple array of 91 elements, and I am using the
> call nc_put_var_float. Any ideas on what I am doing wrong. Thanks.

Maybe you are neglecting to call nc_close() after writing the file but
before exiting.  You must call nc_close() (or at least nc_sync()) to
make sure data written to memory buffers gets written to disk.

If that doesn't answer your question, please send a small example
program that demonstrates the problem, and we'll try to figure out
what's going on from that ...

--Russ