20010403: asking about the installation of netCDF: config.log errors

Dear Jae-Gwang Won;

> From: "Won, Jae-Gwang" <address@hidden>
> Subject: asking about the installation of netCDF

> Hello. My name is Jae-Gwang Won, a graduate student at Seoul National
> University.
>
> I'm trying to install netCDF at SGI machine 'O2'. I've followed the
> installing
> instruction, but some errors occured. But at the bin directory the execution
> files - ncdump, ncgen - were made. I'm not sure that is alright. And I am also
> trying to install CRM model, however by some reason I failed. I'm not sure
> that
> is because of netCDF or not.
>
> Anyway, I wish that you could check the following log files and inform me if
> there are some errors. If then.. I also wish you'd advice me.
>
> Please reply me.
>
> Best Regards,

The errors that occurred were loged in the file "config.log".  As it
explains in the file INSTALL.html, error message in "config.log" may
safely be ignored.  Your installation of the netCDF package was
successful.

Regards,