20010402: installing netCDF using pgf90

Young,

> cc: address@hidden
> From: "young Kwon" <address@hidden>
> Subject: Re: 20010331: netcdf

> Thank you Steve,
> I erased the line contains g77 and tried to reinstall the NETcdf. However I
> got the error in "make" procedure. Alos I'm not sure that the "configure"
> file is right or not. I attated the configure.log, make.log and configure
> file which I modified.
> Thank you so much for your help.
>
> Sincerely,
> Young C. Kwon

I think we'd better start from scratch.  Would you please do the
following:

    1.  Send me the output from the command "uname -a".

    2.  Go to the top-level source directory of the netCDF package.

    3.  Send me the output from the command "cat VERSION".

    4.  Perform steps 3 through 5 near the end of the file INSTALL.html.
        Ensure that the environment variables FC are F90 are the same.

    5.  Perform steps 6 through 9 near the end of the file INSTALL.html.

When you send output to me, please send it as included PLAIN TEXT and
NOT as BASE-64 encoded attachements (my user mail agent cannot handle
such attachments).

Regards,