20010329: READback-a-netcdfmade-file

Robert,

I regret that we do not have the resources to help with problems such as
yours.

In general, I suggest the following:

    1.  Create a CDL description of your netCDF file using the "ncdump"
        utility.

    2.  Using the "ncgen" utility, create a C or Fortran program that
        will create a netCDF file from the CDL description from step #1.

    3.  Edit the program of step #2 to transform it into a "reading"
        program.

There are several people at JPL who understand the netCDF package.

You can always request help from the netCDF mailing-list

    address@hidden

Regards,