Re: [Fwd: Re: 20010301: netCDF installation on Windows 2000]

> Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 10:50:09 +0100
> From: Stefan Körner <address@hidden>
> To: John Caron <address@hidden>

Hi Stefan,

> I found the information on porting netCDF to Windows/Lahey LF95
> accidentally in your "What's new" section, and also for Linux/Lahey
> LF95. Please consider to store it in the netCDF/contrib ftp archive as
> well. In my case, it would have saved me two days of struggle with the
> installation.

We also had information about it reachable from our FAQ question "What
does netCDF run on?" at

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/faq.html#platforms

where there's a link to "other environments" we could not test it on:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/other-builds.html

But thanks for the suggestion, I've also added the information to the
netCDF/contrib catalog at

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/contrib.html

and the text version of this at

  ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/contrib/README

--Russ