20010228: NetCDF fortran sample program (gennet.f)

Daum,

> To: address@hidden
> From: " " <address@hidden>
> Subject: I want to get program about ......

> I want to convert netcdf file(output or input of CCM3 ) to aski or
> binary file using by fortran program(f77 or pgf77).

The netCDF utility "ncdump" can convert a netCDF file to ASCII.  This
utility is part of the netCDF package.

> Although, I have
> manual of netcdf for fortran user, it's difficult to me.  So, I want
> to get sample program(easy).  Also, I want to convert aski or binary
> file to netcdf file, If you know about this program, send it to me.

The netCDF utility "ncgen" can convert an properly-formatted ASCII file
to a netCDF file.  This utility is part of the netCDF package.

Information on both utilities can be found in the "netCDF User's Guide"
or at the following URL:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/guidef/guidef-15.html#HEADING15-0

Regards,