20001011: installing file "netcdf.mod".

Henry,

>Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 21:04:20 +0200
>From: "Henry L. Miller, Jr." <address@hidden>
>To: Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: 20001011: installing file "netcdf.mod".

> I'm not really extremely knowledgable about an F90 convention,
> perhaps the author of this F90 interface would be a better person to
> ask.

I just asked him and he doesn't know of any conventions.  He said,
however, that there's at least one system (SGI) on which the "-I" option
is used to specify directories that contain .mod files.  Because of
this, I've modified the installation procedure to put the file
netcdf.mod in the include/ installation-directory.

Thanks for sending this in.

Regards,