Re: 20000804: New IDL-based visualization tool for atmospheric science data

>To: address@hidden
>From: Dominik Brunner <address@hidden>
>Subject: New IDL-based visualization tool for atmospheric science data

Hi Dominik,

> It would be great if you could add a link to my HIPHOP program tool to
> your
> "Software for Manipulating of Displaying NETCDF data" web page at
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/software.html

Thanks for making HIPHOP available and for providing the description.
I made some minor modifications to your description, in particular
giving you credit for developing it, but if you want this changed in
any way, please let me know and I'll fix it to appear as you prefer:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/software.html#HIPHOP

I also added a short entry to the "What's New with NetCDF" page
mentioning your package:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/whatsnew.html

Please let me know if you want this changed in any way also.

You might consider announcing the availability of your software to
the "address@hidden" mailing list.  There are hundreds
of netCDF users, many of whom also use IDL, on this mailing list, some
of whom would be interested to know about your software.

Thanks again for making this available!

--Russ