20000714: ftp-site

>From: Matthias Weisser <address@hidden>

Matthias-

>Connection to
>ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/contrib/win32/netcdf-3.5.win32bin.ZIP.
>and
>ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/contrib/win32/netcdf-3.5.win32make.ZIP
>. as well as to the WIN32_README.TXT failed.
>
>Are there maybe new URLs or is this only a temporaray problem? If there
>exist new URLs, would you be so kind and send me the new adress?

Hopefully, it was only a temporary problem.  I was able to download the
files both manually and through a browser.  Please try again and let
us know if you stil have problems.

>Thanks for your help!

Don Murray

Date:    Mon, 17 Jul 2000 02:16:53 MDT
To:      Unidata Support <address@hidden>

From:    Matthias Weisser <address@hidden>
Subject: AW: 20000714: ftp-site

the problem was our proxy server. With a "direct" connection
the download works fine!

Thanks for your help!

Regards

Matt