20000413: NetCDF 3.4: NF_PUT_VAR_REAL bug

Michael,

In the above message, you wrote:

> I believe there is a bug in version 3.4
> in the routine NF_PUT_VAR_REAL.
> Having defined a variable of xtype real,
> I can only load the data for this variable
> using NF_PUT_VAR_DOUBLE.
>
> There also seems to be a similar with the
> NF_PUT_GET_REAL routine.
>
> Can you help?

I can possibly help, but I'll need more information:

    1.  What is your system?  (Try "uname -a").

    2.  Do you have access to your netCDF installation?  If so, would
        you please send me items C through G near the end of the INSTALL
        file.

    3.  Can you send me the smallest program that reproduces the
        problem?

> Thanks,
> M. Eckhoff
> E-Mail: Michael Eckhoff <address@hidden>