Re: 20000222: I have one Question about NetCDF...

Young-Do Kim,

In the above message, you wrote:

> I've got NetCDF 3.5 libraries for Win95/98/NT...
> This libraries are complied at Visual Fortran very well,
> but it isn't linked by Lahey Fortran 90 or 95...
> Is there anything I don't know?

Different Fortran compilers have different conventions when it comes to
naming external functions.  It appears that the conventions used by
Visual Fortran are imcompatible with those of Lahey Fortran.

There is nothing we can do about this.

Your choices are to

    1.  Find someone who has built the netCDF library using Lahey
        Fortran.

    2.  Build the netCDF library using Lahey Fortran yourself.

Regards,