netCDF software listing...

To whom it may concern:

I have been following
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/software.html
for a few years.  Its very helpful.

I'd like to point out software that you should add to this page.
Its called CDAT, developed by a software team at LLNL.  The link is:
http://www-pcmdi.llnl.gov/software/cdat/index.html

I've been using CDAT for some time now, and its the best thing by far I've
seen out there.  It is easy to access all netCDF metadata with CDAT.

Thanks for maintaining the listing.
Peter Gleckler                                        TEL: -33-1-44275014
Laboratoire de Météorologie Dynamique du CNRS         FAX: -33-1-44276272
Tour 25, 5eme étage, Case 99, 4 pl. Jussieu,         75252 PARIS cedex 05
                                            address@hidden