Re: 19991227: installing under Linux with Fujitsu f90: missing libfj9i6.so.1

Bjorn,

In the above message, you wrote:

> well i figured out a back door way to get the exit status.. the exit status is
> zero, so it seems
> to run fine.

At this point you've fixed your development environment, so I'd try
rebuilding the netCDF package *from scratch*.  Try the following:

    1.  Go to the top-level source directory.

    2.  Perform steps 3 through 9 near the end of the file INSTALL.

Regards,