Re: 19991202: Html error

>To: address@hidden
>From: Cameron Shepherdley AutoTAF Project <address@hidden>
>Subject: Html error

Hi Cameron,

> I am looking for java imterfaces to netCDF however your file
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/software.html
> seems to be only half present.
>
> A fix would be appreciated

No, it's all there as far as we can see.  I suspect what happened is
that you clicked on a link near the top of the file, for example "Java
interface", before your browser had loaded enough of the file to
contain the anchor to which that link pointed further down in the
file.  Let me know if you still can't see the bottom of the file after
waiting until your browser says it's all loaded.  The last line of the
document should be

  This page was updated on Sep 17, 1999.

The information about Java interfaces the link will take you to, by
the way, is

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/java/index.html

--Russ