Re: NetCDF for 64-bit machines?

> To: address@hidden
> From: Mary Haley <address@hidden>
> Subject: NetCDF for 64-bit machines?

Hi Mary,

> I believe Russ Rew was given an account on blackforest, an IBM SP, to
> look into the q64 problem, but I'm not sure what the status of this
> is.

I think the intention was to give me an account on a host named
"babyblue" way back in July, but I have been unable to find any
indication that I ever got the account.  I tried logging into
"blackforest" with my usual password algorithm and a couple of
variations just to see if I'd forgotten, but it didn't work.

At this point, it might be better to give Steve Emmerson an account,
since he knows more about the problems of getting netCDF to work on
64-bit systems.

--Russ