RE: 19991022: netCDF in microsoft visual studio (Macros)

sorry, i didnt see this second part of the question

> I was looking through the support archive and found this
> message(below)
> which is relevant to my question.  I had the same problem the nmake /f
> msoft.mak test.  I do not have the cmp program which does the
> comparison.
> Could you tell me where I might get a copy?

cmp is a Unix utility; I dont know of any equivalent that comes with NT.
MKS sells a package that duplicates cmp and other unix utilities (like
vi!). We use it for our testing (~$400). There might be some freeware
out there also.

> Otherwise it looks like I had success installing with MS V
> C++ 6.0 under
> Windows 98.

thats good news. did you have to modify msoft.mak ?