Re: 19991015: ncstat error

Cristina,

In the above message, you wrote:

> I'm trying to run ncstat, which is installed for cgd on dataproc, and am
> getting the following error:
>
> > ncstat -d lat -s max headerHAD3.nc out.nc
> ncstat: ncopers: -1 is an invalid netCDF-ID
>
> Help?
>
> Thanks,
> Cristina Kaufman

>  Cristina A. Kaufman
>    National Center for Atmospheric Research
>    PO BOX 3000, Boulder, CO  80307-3000        Phone 303.497.1713
>  Ecosystem Dynamics and the Atmosphere         FAX   303.497.1695
>  Climate and Global Dynamics Division          address@hidden

I'm afraid that, due to several contributing factors, we haven't
supported the NCOPERS package in years.  One of the contributing factors
was the advent of third-party netCDF-supporting software packages that
do a much better job.  You can find reference to such packages at the
following URL:

    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/software.html

--------