Re: 19990927: netCDF users workshop/conference?

>To: address@hidden
>cc: Harsh Anand <address@hidden>
>From: Harsh Anand <address@hidden>
>Subject: netCDF users workshop/conference

Hi Harsh!

> Do you anticipate having a netCDF users workshop/conference
> in fiscal year 2000?  Thanks.

No, sorry, we don't anticipate anything like that at this time.  There
will be a Unidata Users workshop in the summer of 2000:

  http://207.198.80.210/unidata/

but it will focus on "interactive computer uses of the data and
software provided by Unidata" and have nothing specifically about
netCDF.

--Russ