[no subject]

>From: "shen yaosong" <address@hidden>

Yao-song,

>   Could you help me?
>   I want to get the source code(fortran) of libnetcdf.a.
>in the netcdf software.
>Some subroutines such as ncvgt, ncvgt1, ncvgtc, ncvpt and
>so on. Could you tell me where I can get those source
>code or give me some informations about the codes.

The netCDF distribution can be obtained by anonymous FTP at:

ftp.unidata.ucar.edu
directory: pub/netcdf
file: netcdf-2.4.3.tar.Z     <- 2.4.3 release
      netcdf-3.4.tar.Z       <- current release

You can get information about the netCDF from web pages under:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf

>   thank you

You are welcome.

Tom Yoksas