Re: 19990629: netCDF header file wanted

>To: address@hidden
>From: Jason Ford <address@hidden>

Hi Jason,

> I am trying to obtain a copy of the "netcdf.h" header compiled under a gnew
> (sp) compiler (I am using Cynus).  Any help that you could provide would be
> greatly appreciated.

If you want a version of the netCDF library, executables, and include
files (such as netcdf.h) for a particular machine architecture, see
the subdirectories of

  ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/binary/

where we make available binary versions compiled for various platforms.

You can also get all the source code (including the file
"src/libsrc/netcdf.h") and instructions for building from the source
distribution from

  ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/netcdf-3.4.zip