Re: 19990511: NetCDF manual in Japanese

Mi Masato,

> I talked with our members and we decided to see the FrameMaker source.
>
> Could we get the FrameMaker source?  How can we get access to it?

I've made it available as

  ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/ncguide.fm

The file is an Adobe FrameMaker 5.5 document, using "conditional text".
It is currently set to show all conditional text and conditional text
indicators, which means the common text will appear as black, the
C-specific text as red, and the Fortran-specific text as blue.  To
make it show only one version, choose the "conditional text" menu item
under "Special" in FrameMaker and use the "Show/Hide" dialog to turn
on either Fortran or C text and to hide the "Condition Indicators"
colors.

I just tested this to create PDF versions of the C and Fortran Guides
at

 http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/cguide.pdf

and

 http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/fguide.pdf

which seemed to work OK.

Please let me know if you have any trouble getting the file or have
other questions.

--Russ