Re: 19990507: netCDF Library 3.4 for Cygwin

Steve,

In the above message, you wrote:

> I am trying to locate instructions on how to build the netCDF v. 3.4
> libraries under the Cygwin environment.  Could you point me to
> instructions on how to do this or to the location of pre-compiled
> libraries for the Cygwin b20 release.

Well... we don't have access to a Cygwin system, so we definitely don't
have a binary release for it.  You might try posting an inquiry to the
netcdfgroup mailing-list (<address@hidden>) -- but it
might be just as quick to get the current release and try to build it
from scratch.  If you want to try building it from scratch, we're
here to help you -- just read the INSTALL file first.

--------