Re: 19990429: netCDF interface for TurboPascal?

>To: address@hidden
>From: Stephan Kreipl <address@hidden>
>Subject: netCDF interface for TurboPascal?

Hi Stephan,

> The "Fraunhofer-Institut für Atmosphärische Umweltforschung" (Fraunhofer
> Institute for Atmospheric Environmental Research) at
> Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany is part of the German Lidar-Network. In
> order to share data between the participating institutions all Lidar
> stations have agreed on netCDF as the common format for data exchance
> within the network.
>
> Unfortunenately, our software has been evolving for quite a long time
> and is mainly written in Turbo Pascal (for DOS). It would be nice if
> there were some routines that could be implented into the sources in
> order to handle netCDF. Or: Why should we invent the wheel again? ;-)
>
> So, if you know something that could be useful for solving our "problem"
> please let me know. Thank you very much in advance!

Sorry, but we haven't developed any Pascal interfaces for netCDF.
I've just looked through our support archives and cannot find anyone
else who has a Pascal interface for netCDF either.  The languages we
support are C, Fortran77, C++, perl, and Java.  Others netCDF have
developed interfaces for Python, and MATLAB.

--Russ