Re: 19990323: ncopers-1.2.1 installation

John,

In the above message, you wrote:

>    I am trying to use several of the netcdf operators, in particular,
> nccut. I have obtained and installed the ncopers-1.2.1 package in my
> home directory.  However, I only find 4 executables (ncbarnes, ncextr,
> ncstat and fortc). The file ncopers.info leads me to believe that
> there are a number of executable operators. I thought I installed the
> correct package, but apparently I did not.
>
>    How do I obtain the netcdf operators and utilities?
>
>    Thanks for the help.
>
>    John
>
>    address@hidden

Support for the NCOPERS package has been discontinued because there are
so many other netCDF-using or netCDF-based packages out there that do a
much better job.  You can obtain descriptions of these packages at the
following URL

    <http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/software.html>

--------