Re: 19990304: NetCDF 3.4 User's Guide for C

>To: address@hidden
>From: "William C. Mattison" <address@hidden>
>Subject: 3.4

Hi Bill,

> Is the NetCDF User's Guide for C, Version 3, June 1997 current for NetCDF
> version 3.4?  If no, I saw no more recent user's guide on your web site,
> so how do I get the current version?

Yes, it's the current version.  The online version was actually last
updated in November 1997, even though the data on the cover still says
June 1997.

Our netCDF-related work since then has been mostly on the Java
version, for which there is some more recent documentation.

We plan to make PDF versions of the documentation available soon, but
not change the content except to fix any reported errors and update
platform support.

--Russ