Re: 19990121: Urgent

>To: address@hidden
>From: "Arun Biradar" <address@hidden>
>Subject: Urgent

Hi,

> I have received u r mail.
>
> Sir, I want help from U, i.e. I have presently written program.
> I.e I have calling function from NetCDf fortran interface and write it
> in 'C'.
> But, i have not get a correct idea. Please help me.
> and send material for that. Material is very neccessay for me. and also
> give good suuggestion for me.

We make available all information on netCDF from the netCDF web site
at

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/index.html

This includes "Frequently Asked Questions" about netCDF (with
answers), on-line versions of all netCDF documentation, and a search
facility that permits searching our email archives of over 3000
replies to questions about netCDF.  For example, if you are seeing a
specific error message from the netCDF Fortran interface, you might be
able to enter the error message in the "NetCDF Support Email Archive"
search page at

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/glimpsedocs/ghnetcdf.html

and see if a solution is available for the problem.

If you have a specific question about netCDF that is not answered in
the above resources, please send the question to
address@hidden.  If you are reporting a problem that might
indicate a bug in the netCDF library, we will need a detailed
description of the problem or a small test case that demonstrates the
problem.  We do not have the resources to debug user programs, but we
are grateful for any reports of actual bugs in the netCDF library and
utilities.