Re: Hi

Hi Dan,

>       A while back I was all gung ho about making a spiffy
> tcl/tk to netcdf interface.  I had all the code working and
> some test scripts, and got a cool configure program, and
> they released a new version of tcl/tk.  Seeing as how I'm
> not getting to the documentation, or updating things, I'm
> going to release it as working but poorly documented.  If
> you want to add a pointer to it in the software section,
> it's at
>
>       http://cnrit.tamu.edu/rsg/cdftcl

Thanks!

I just added a 2-sentence entry on your Tcl/Tk interface to

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/software.html

I included a link to your site as well as a link to Scriptics for more
information about Tcl/Tk.  Please let me know if you have any additions
or changes, or want your email address included for those who want more
information.

--Russ