19980908: executable version of ncdump

>From: address@hidden

Jack,

>Would you please inform how I could download a copy of "ncdump".  I have
>looked through the material on netCDF and have not found  the link.

There are binary distributions of the netCDF package available in the
pub/binary/xxxx directories of anonymous FTP from our FTP server
ftp.unidata.ucar.edu.  If you are looking for a ncdump binary for one
of the platforms for which we provide binaries, you will be in business.

If you are looking for a version of ncdump that works under MSDOS, we
have a _very_ old executable in the pub/netcdf/old/msdos directory
that might work for you.

>Thanks
>Jack Sheridan

Tom Yoksas