(Fwd) promised netCDF webpages

--- Forwarded mail from "R. K. Owen" <address@hidden>

Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 11:23:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: "R. K. Owen" <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden,
        address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden,
        address@hidden
Subject: promised netCDF webpages

Hello netCDF'rs:
Here are the promised webpages documenting some of the progress of
my efforts to get netCDF working on a MPP system.
I've placed them in a publically accessible area, so those of you
outside NERSC can view them.

This is the web page documenting the specific work-in-progress
with patches, and modification history.  This webpage is
intended just for this email list -
        http://www.nersc.gov/~rkowen/netcdf/index.html

The following webpage describes how to use this modified netCDF
library.  This URL is suitable to be given to NERSC users who
are interested in using this parallelized version of netCDF3.4
        http://www.nersc.gov/~rkowen/netcdf/usage.html
This page also gives some coding tips to follow to avoid certain
problems.  If you find more, let me know.

        R.K. Owen
        USG Software Project Lead
| R.K.Owen,PhD                  | address@hidden             |
| LBNL/NERSC                    | address@hidden             |
| Univ. of California, Berkeley | Wrk:(510)486-7556            |

---End of forwarded mail from "R. K. Owen" <address@hidden>