Re: 980626: NetCDF for Java

>To: address@hidden
>From: seth bank <address@hidden>
>Subject: NetCDF for Jave
>
>         When will the next release of the NetCDF for Java package be
> available?  If it has been released, where could I get it? Anyway, I saw
> the new documentation was available, so I was curious about the package
> itself.  The new additions look very useful.
>
> thank you very much,
>
> Seth Bank
> address@hidden

Seth:

I made a current snapshot available via the web page
where you found the documentation

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/java/

or you can grab it directly from the ftp site

ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/Package-ucar.tar.Z

We are still working on examples and documentation, but this
snapshot is better than what was previously available.

-glenn