MkLinux (Mac version of Linux)

William,

In the above message, you wrote:

>       I have another netcdf-related question:  does netcdf work under
> MkLinux (Mac version of Linux)?

We don't know because we don't have access to such a system.
Others have asked about MkLinux, but haven't indicated whether
or not they successfully installed the netCDF package.  Yyou can
find these others by searching the netCDF support-email database
using the word "mklinux".  The netCDF support-email database is at
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/glimpsedocs/ghnetcdf.html>.

--------