Re: 980120: ps users guide

>From: address@hidden
>Subject: ps users guide

Hi Bjorn,

> Would it be possible for one of you to send me a hard copy of the new
> users guide "NetCDF-3 User's Guide for Fortran"  I use the users guide
> frequently; sending me a copy over here to FL3 would be easier on the
> printers.

I'd be happy to send a copy if we had any printed, but we haven't gotten
around to that yet.  I'll put you on the list to get a copy just as soon
as we get some printed, and I'll start the process this afternoon.  It
may be a week or so until we have some copies.

If you don't get a copy in the mail in the next week or so, please
remind me.  Thanks.

--Russ