Re: 971121: netCDF Resource Guide

>From: David Paul Reddy <address@hidden>
>Subject: NetCDF Resource Guide

Hi David,

> Please add our product to the list of commercial packages which
> support NetCDF format.
>
> A data sheet including our address and URL is included below.

Thanks for the information.

I have drafted a brief description of the InterFormat data sheet you sent
and included it in our list of software for dealing with netCDF data at

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/software.html

Please let me know if there is any problem with this summary or if you
have any suggested changes.  In particular, I'd like to include a direct link
to features of the 1.3 package data sheet, but could only find the 1.2
package features documented on your web site.  If you will be using the
same URLs for the 1.3 descriptions, I can just use

   http://www.radio-logic.com/radio/rliwebpg-Data.html

but if you will be putting the 1.3 data sheet somewhere else, I need to
know the URL.

Thanks again for providing netCDF support in your product.

--Russ