Re: 971008: C++ Manual only online?

>To: address@hidden
>From: Markus Werle <address@hidden>
>Subject: C++ Manual only online?

Hi Markus,

> Sorry, is it possible to obtain a *.ps file of the C++ interface to
> NetCDF-3 ?

Yes, I've made the PostScript version available from the netCDF
documentation page at

   http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/docs.html

Thanks for the suggestion.

Note that because of the way the PostScript is generated, the table of
contents is at the end of the document, rather than at the beginning
where you might expect it.

Also the C++ documentation currently assumes familiarity with the netCDF
data model and C interface.  Eventually, we hope to provide a more
extensive and independent C++ User's Guide along with a Java netCDF
User's Guide.

--Russ