Re: 971006: Installing NetCDF3.3.1

>To: address@hidden
>From: Son In Sun <address@hidden>
>Subject: Installing NetCDF3.3.1

Hi,

> I want to install NetCDF 3.3.1 in CRAY C90 account.
>  CRAY C90 which I use is following
>
>   sn4019 crayc90 9.0.1ai 1.2.8 CRAY C90
>
>  I have never seen appropriate text to our system in
>  Configuration files.
>
>  Can I install NetCDF 3.3.1 in above system?

I think so.  We have successfully installed version 3.3.1 on a C90 using
the following configure settings:

sn4031 antero 9.0.2bjC har.6 CRAY C90
    CC=c89
    CPPFLAGS=-DNDEBUG
    CFLAGS=-O
    FC=f90
    FFLAGS='-F -dp -O2'
    CXX=""

We set CXX="" because the Cray on which we tested didn't have a C++
compiler that worked.

--Russ