970918: port of netCDF on Fujitsu VPP300

Gilles,

In the above message, you wrote:

> I'm trying to port netcdf 3.3.1 on a Fujitsu VPP300 running UXP/V.
> It works fine for the C interface. But for the Fortran interface
> I was able to compile and link, but the tests don't work at all.
> I tried to understand the use of cfortran.h and I use -DsunFortran
> Have you an idea of what can be defined for cfortran.h on a VPP300 or
> which modifications I can make on cfortran.h to make it works ?

I'll need more information in order to diagnose the problem.  Would you
please send me the following:

    1.  The standard output from the command "uname -a".

    2.  The standard output and error output from executing the
        configure script (*not* the file "config.log").  If you don't
        have this available, the go to the top-level netCDF source
        directory and execute the configure script while redirecting
        both standard output and standard error to a file.

> Do you know any person that is trying to port netCDF on UXP/V ?

Sorry, but I don't know of any such person.  You might try the netCDF
mailing list <address@hidden>.

--------