970728: c netCDF libraries (cont.)

>From: Shana Baccam <address@hidden>

Shana,

>> If you give me somewhere to FTP the files, I will be happy to do it.
>
>   % ftp ftp.pureatria.com
>   ftp> Name: anonymous
>   ftp> Password: <your-email-addr>
>   ftp> cd incoming/netCDF
>   ftp> put <file>
>
>Please let me know once it's there.

Not knowing what in the distribution you wanted, I FTPed the entire
directory tree under the pub/netcdf node (lots of stuff that you should
look through and delete).  One thing to look out for is the FTP
transferred a netcdf.tar.Z and a netcdf-3.3.1.tar.Z.  netcdf.tar.Z is,
in fact, a link to netcdf-3.3.1.tar.Z on our system, so you can delete
one or the other of these files.

>Thanks!

No problem.

Tom