970728: problem installing netcdf on Ultra II

Paramesh,

In the above message, you wrote:

> >Which C compiler is "cc"?  Use the "which" or "type" command to find out
> >and send me the result.
>
> We have the license of SPARCompiler C++ 4.0 and SPARCompiler Fortran 90 1.1
> which came with the system.

Though I'm glad that you have Sun's C++ compiler, I need to know if you
have Sun's Standard C compiler.  What is the output from the following
commands?

    which cc            # for csh(1)-like shells
    type cc             # for sh(1)-like shells
    ls -l /opt/SUNWspro/bin
    ls -l /opt/SUNWspro/SC4.*/bin
    c89 -V

--------