Re: 970605: finding a past email

>To: address@hidden
>From: John Caron <address@hidden>
>Subject: finding a past email

Hi John,

> William Weibel wrote in address@hidden yesterday
>
> > But, there are many kinds of parametric relationships between (i,j,k...)
> > and (x,y,z...).  Lloyd Treinish gave an excellent survey of coordinate
> > systems in this group several years ago.
>
> How can I locate this post? I searched on the netcdfgroup email archives
> to no avail. Any way to search all groups?

By searching for "treinish" on the form at

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/glimpsedocs/ghnetcdfgroup.html

I found what I think Weibel is referring to:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/glimpse/netcdfgroup-list/821

I'm enjoying this discussion and have some opinions on the issues, but
until we get the netcdf 3.3.1 minor revision out, I'm having a hard time
finding time to comment ...

--Russ